Thursday, October 13, 2011

Yea i made a monster...

Knit a monster that is! Yay me!
Last weekend I learned to knit using Make it and Love It's mini series. Well I had never read a pattern for knitting before so i set my sights on this little guy. I figured if i could follow the pattern and make him then i would buy Rebecca Danger's pattern that i fell in love with.

photo courstesy of Rebecca Danger


How stinkin cute is he?! So finishing my monster not only means that I knitted from a pattern, but that i got to buy the pattern to make Jerry.  Workin the next 2 nights, but hoping to get a start on Jerry this weekend. If i get the hang of him i'm gonna whip up a few for the current Craft Hope project. So excited to get started!

I made another block for the block lotto Tuesday before work. It is paper pieced which is yet another first for me this week.

So that's 7 blocks total. Gonna try to get 2 more done this weekend and maybe even start on my own quilt. I've got alot of crafty projects on my plate. It's a hard life. :)

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment