Blake in his all his ninjaness. During the taking of these photos he jumped out of the tree and busted his knee. He's fine, i just thought it was kinda funny because that would be anti-ninja. lol
Little Ollie, such a CUTE owl. She smiled the entire time and is just the perfect camerahog.
And Makenzie, getting so big! She wanted to be a dead bride, pretty creepy but i made it happen for her. If Olivia is a camerahog, kenzie is the camera diva. She called the shots when it came to her pics.
All 3 of my little goblins. So photogenic!
We had a blast and now that I know what my camera can do, I'm excited to take them out for a regular photo shoot.
These costumes have taken up the majority of my weekend, but I am now working furiously to finish at least a few sock monkeys. I doubt i'll hit 5 but 3 would be a nice dent. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment