I dropped the kids off Saturday and headed to the second hand stores. 4 in one little town. Love it! A total of $5.42 for all of this fabric. Really enjoyed adding it to my stash. :)
I found these knitting needles for a quarter a piece. $1 for knitting needles in all different sizes. Score! As soon as i got home i got started following the Learn to Knit mini series at Make it and Love it.
And last but not least in my shopping adventures was scouting out monkey making supplies. I was very surprised at the deals i found.
Socks, socks, and more socks! Some white felt for making eyes and other embellishments, buttons, and lots of stuffing. I paid $10 for all of this!
Today the kids are making monkeys (pictures to come) and i redid a few of my block lotto blocks. I oops'd and made 3 of the same blocks with the same placement so i had to redo.
Until next time. :)
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment