He's cute, but I still like the original sock monkeys better for the Craft Hope project. I am going to try out a different knit monkey pattern though. It's more of a traditional patter. This is the one.
I now have 3 blocks done for November's Block Lotto. I did not win for October so I'm hoping that increases my chances for November because i am LOVING these blocks! I can't wait to see everyone's blocks tomorrow for the reveal.
Still need to do my BOM blocks, they're on the to do list but Halloween is messing with me. :)
Speaking of Halloween... Trick or Treating was fun and my reunion was even funner.
Prolly coulda done without the red spray in the hair, but other than that I LOVED the costume. And the fact that I whipped it up in less than 2 hours. I've never wore something that I made so this is pretty special to me :) Tutorial found here.
Hubby looking fine as always.
My bootiful family :)
Small turnout for the reunion, but we had a good time.
Hubby just pulled in, off to look like i've been busy all day! :)
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment