As i type I have a cute little furry thing on my arm...
This is Boo, he wandered into our yard the other night, we all fell in love with her. She belonged to the neighbors :( I had a sobbing little girl as Makenzie delivered Boo back to her owners. Turns out they had a few to give away and were able to leave their mother today. So we have Boo back! She is the cutest little lazy thing :)
Speaking of Kenzie, she got her first cell phone today. She is SO excited. Figured out the phone pretty quick too.
I have discovered Pinterest. Ay, ay, ay! So many amazing things out there!!! If i ever get in a crafting dryspell, this is going to be my saving grace.
I made one more sneak peek block lotto block. I can't wait to see the composite, it is going to make such great quilts for November's winners. I'm honestly way more excited for the possibility to win the November blocks than the October ones.
Taking my kitty to bed. Tomorrow's agenda... Grocery shopping, crafting/cleaning, costume contest, trick-or-treating, and finally my 10 year reunion. Gonna be a busy day! Looking forward to kicking back on Sunday :)
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment