Thursday, November 10, 2011

days 9 & 10

Day 9- Someone you love.  Quick snapshot on my way to work, I had to drop them off at church. I usually take my picture of the day before I go to bed after work but nobody I love was home lol  So it had to wait until I got up then I forgot until I was walking out the door. But nevertheless, these are 2 cute little people I love. :)



Day 10- Today was childhood memories. My grandpa gave me this little mouse over the weekend and it means alot to me. She is now sitting on the entertainment center where I can see her everyday. My late grandmother made this when I was a kid. It always sat on a little bench in front of their tv. I miss her alot and having this makes me feel like I have a piece of her with me. It also makes me really happy to think about getting my craftiness from her.



Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment