Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally some craftiness...

All i've been posting is my 30 day photo challenge and today I finally got to craft a little so here goes...

I found this beauty at Goodwill for 99cents. It was absolutely perfect for a project I found on Pinterest.

The inspiration came from this that I found on Pinterest. After I printed it up, the kids and I decided that some thumbprint reindeer would be perfect on the side. I LOVE how it turned out :) Can't wait until Thanksgiving is over so I can put it out!

Pretty bummed that this picture is blurry, but the blocks are put away for the evening and they're not coming back out for a new pic. 8 done, 244 left to go if my calculations were right. Hope to work on it some more tomorrow.

My fun new project of hexagons has begun!
This is the first of many flowers. :)  We're sitting down to watch Rudy now (for the first time!) and i've got the petals cut for two more to work on.

The Hubby. I think this is hilarious. He and I were playfully arguing about lightbulbs and one of the kids snapped this picture of him. Cracked me up when I found it on the camera. :)

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment