Tuesday, November 29, 2011

First snow

When I was a kid I LOVED snow. Fun to play in, pretty, and odds are it cancelled school in our rural community. As an adult I despise the snow. Driving an hour to work on slick roads in the dark is no fun. I don't want to go outside and freeze my tush off to play in it, and what a mess when the kids are forced inside. More clothes to wash, wet floors, bright red faces just begging for a round of sickness throughout the house.
Ugh!

Double Ugh!

I know it's not alot of snow, just enough to remind me that it's coming.

So to avoid the outside I worked on my November CVQ BOM. I got one done, the pieces are cut for the second one. Hopefully to be assembled this weekend.

I think this is my favorite block yet. Probably because I didn't screw it up lol  Can't wait to make the 2nd one.

My blocks so far. Loving it! Gonna have to pick up some more yellow. I'm afraid it will run out before next October.

Off to bed to start a 3 day stretch at work.

Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment