This is where i will chronicle my random projects.
Monday, November 14, 2011
day 14
Eyes...
the 5yo eyes of little ollie.
So I called WGU today and got some moe information about restarting school. Now I just have to initiate the admission process and I'll be off to a masters education :)
Laura, I didn't know how else to get a hold of you, other than to leave a msg. I got an email from Andrew this morning, about the project you have suggested for one of our own. I think it is a wonderful idea. Please email me with the details.
Laura, I didn't know how else to get a hold of you, other than to leave a msg. I got an email from Andrew this morning, about the project you have suggested for one of our own. I think it is a wonderful idea. Please email me with the details.
ReplyDelete