Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Manic Meadow progress

My project quilting project is done, I completed 7 blocks for the block lotto along with 1 for myself, and quilted it for the FMQ challenge. New blocks for the CVQ BOM doesn't come out until the 25th. Hoping the next CraftHope project will be released soon, so for now I am working on my Manic Meadow quilt. When I started it I figured it would be a here and there project. But one of my goals for 2012 is to not have UFO's sitting around. So for now I'm sticking to my guns and will finish this project before I start on something else (current 'obligations' listed above do not count). So as of today I have finished 17 out of the 252 6" blocks I need to finish the quilt.

Pretty boring post, but wanted to document my miniscule progress on my massive project. :)

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment