Friday, January 20, 2012

joanns

I made my quickest joann's trip and possibly most satisfying ever :) A list of my buys...

Omnigid 9.5" square quilter's ruler for this year's block lotto projects. Originally $13.99, on sale for $8.49. Score! Online here for $15.05.
With 264 blocks left to make in my Manic Meadow quilt I needed some more prints. This is perfect because it is half prints that are already in the quilt and half new coordinating prints. It excited me to word hard on it this weekend. Originally $12.00, on sale for $7.99. Another score!

$4.49 for my first ever eyelet kit. The one I bought is 1/4" though. Everyone that completed the first Project Quilting week got a free pattern from StudioCherie etsy shop. I chose the Zippered Pouch for a 3-ring binder. So I'm gonna give eyelets a try. I also bought an extra package of eyelets for $3.49.

 Pinned Image 
In the dollar aisle by the checkout I found gloves 1/2 off. I bought 5 pair of red gloves for 74cents a pair to make this project I found on pinterest for next christmas.

All in all I paid less than $30 for some good stuff that I am VERY excited about! And the hubby didn't have to hang out in Joann's for more than 15 minutes. :)

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment