Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Busy, busy

My sewing machine and I have been very busy over the last few days.

My Project Quilting quilt is pieced (front and back) and ready to quilt. I had a couple other projects I wanted to tackle before setting my machine up for FMQ. So I will begin quilting friday/saturday and cross my fingers that it gets done my midday sunday.

The new craft hope project has been announced! I'm very excited about it. Project 16 is Bags and Beanies. I love making bags, but don't because my husband hates all my purses. :) But now I have the perfect excuse!


I made this beauty this morning. I love it. Very simple to put together and super cute. I'm gonna look at Joanns this week for magnetic closures for them.

This morning I ALSO completed the CVQ BOM that was released today.
They look great with the previous month's blocks and were pretty quick to put together. I'm happy to have them done so that I can focus on other things, craft hope, manic meadow, project quilting, and o course the block lotto early preview should be coming out soon. Aye, aye, aye! :)

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment