Monday, April 30, 2012

crafty weekend

The massive dentist appt was horrible, but i'm so glad I did it. :)

Had a few days off, so i got a little crafty. Meet kenzie 2.0

Found the idea/directions here on pinterest. She's pretty multicolored right now, I plan on painting her, or covering her with one solid color duck tape. Kenzie was my model/guinea pig for this project hence my mannequin's name.
Here she is modeling the apron i made last weekend. Love her!

It's time for CVQ Block of the Month again.

This block really amazes me how different they look from each other, even though it's the same block with the same colors.
What a beautiful stack of blocks! I'm getting really anxious for October when this BOM will end and I can put all my blocks into a quilt.

4 nights of work ahead of me. And a party this weekend. Can't believe my biggest baby is turning 11. This momma is feelin pretty oldy, moldy. :)

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment