Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bad blogger



Wow i'm a bad, bad blogger. Thank goodness this is just for me :) So i guess i'll just pick right back up.

We went to the movies today.

It was so good! I seen it in theaters when it first came out years ago, and it was so nice to be able to share it with my little family. The girls were especially excited to see it.

I am getting my crowns placed on 4/26. I am SO looking forward to having the whole process over and having a beautiful smile again. All was good until i was preggo with little ollie. She sucked every last bit of calcium I had. Maybe i'll post before and after pics to celebrate this long awaited goal. :)

Craftiness has been few and far between around here. A little bit of lack of will, a lot of lack of time. I made 4 blocks for the March block lotto, and won! I can't wait to play with layout, but i'm focusing on making April lotto blocks. 5 done so far.

I'm also working on the March CVQ BOM. All the pieces are cut for both blocks, hopefully i'll get them sewn tomorrow.

To-do-list for tomorrow...
powerpoint for class
1200 appt c mentor
sew BOM blocks
1600 physical for the future cheerleader
and the standard laundry/cleaning

Sounds like a good time huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment