For our celebration of the 6th year of Olivia, we went to my own personal hell on earth... Chuck E. Cheese. We have done this for her birthday for at least 3 years now. It never gets less stressful for me, but all in all we had fun.
I love watching her enjoy the games and rides. She gets so excited when she wins tickets. She 'bought' a Chuck E. lollipop and 30 packages of sweeties with her winnings.
6 big candles for the birthday girl!
A picture with Chuck E. Cheese, always her favorite part of the day.
From there we went to the ice skating rink, her second choice for her big day out.
She was a little timid at first, but by the time we left she was skating on her own pretty well. She decided next time she wants to go regular skating instead.
The other kids had fun too...
Blake was a blur the entire time.
Kenzie hung with us alot of the time.
We all had fun and the grown-ups were very happy to relax with some tv when we made it home. :)
I finished month 6 of the CVQ BOM over the weekend. I am very excited about this block because I used only scraps built up from the past 5 months to make them and they turned out great!
I'm always excited for the next block to be released. Not sure how I'm gonna handle it when the year is up.
Off to work on some more HST for this month's Block Lotto.
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment