Well my computer guy decided that the cost to *maybe* fix my computer was going to be more than half the cost of getting a new one. So after several days of deliberation I bit the bullet and bought a new baby.
It's a little smaller than my old one, but i'm adjusting. It is going to serve me very well during the next 2-3 years of school i think. :)
My other new baby is a pik-a-pom.
His name is Sulley. Half pekinese, half Pomeranian. He is just too damn adorable! I can't get enough of him.
Monster and his pup. We now have more animals than kids, no more 4 legged friends for us!
I made a crochet hat from a free tutorial I found online this week, and LOVE it!
It fits my almost 6yo perfectly. And of course she felt the need to pose. Like what i'm not sure lol I'm working on a second hat of the same pattern now, only i'm using only 4 very rich colors. Can't wait to finish it! But first I need to get off this danged new computer. Lunch then crochet!
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment