Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Catching up on pictures

Well I still don't have my computer back from the shop. :(  I've been putting off updating these pics because the kids desktop is a dinosaur compared to what I'm used to. But it's been running pretty well the last couple days so I decided to give it a try. 

First up is the Ball jar pin cushion I whipped up a few weeks ago. I am in love with this pin cushion. Alot of times I don't use pins because they're tucked away in their case 3 feet from my sewing machine so I just wing it. I didn't realize this until the pins were right beside me  :)  Now I use they way more often. Very simple project, but super handy.

Here is the pillow-front that Makenzie has been working on. It's been a project I tell you! There are times when the girl sews straight as can be, and others it looks like a 2yo got ahold of it! But she's learning and it's turning out beautifully. We still have to quilt, and attatch the back and we'll be done. We're both pretty excited to see it complete.

Close up of the fabrics she chose.

And last but not least, the first non-death-trap bib made for the niece/nephew. It's so cute! Can't wait to make many, many more.

I couldn't get a good picture of the other messenger bag I made for craft hope. I will before I ship them out. It's just nice to be able to post a few pictures, even if they are unedited. Again, blame it on the laptop for dying on me :)

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment