Today the kids and I made some goodies for me to take to work tonight, with some left-overs to take to our family getogether this weekend. Ande's Mint Chocolate Chip cookies were up first...
Don't they look delicious?!
Then we tried something new, chocolate covered graham crackers. Haven't sampled them yet, but they look good!
First I melted the milk chocolate in my little 2qt crock pot and dipped half of the square cracker, placing them on freezer paper to harden.
While waiting on them to harden up I washed my crock and started melting the white chocolate.
Then I dipped the other half of the graham cracker in the white chocolate, sprinkling with various christmasy sprinkles when I layed them down. And wah-lah! Beautiful festive graham crackers!
Feeling a little crafty blah this week. My big project has been sent on for the next phase and is out of my hands, makes me antsy and a little bored. No block lotto this month, and the next CVQ BOM isn't being released until the 27th d/t christmas. So that's all i've got for now. :)
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment