Man I love those kids :) One of my christmas gifts from them was letter names from Crystal Vaughan Photography.
Now I have to decide what else I want to put on that wall. Hubby says a roman numeral clock and I'm thinking some kind of wrought iron decor. We'll see what we find. I also received 2 digital picture frames (one from hubby and one from my dad). They are both set up in the living room and I LOVE them!
Today was the release of the December CVQ BOM. I've been waiting so anxiously for it that I made sure to fit it in today.
This is the 4th month for the BOM, and the 2nd month in a row that I didn't mess up on my block. Yay me! I didn't get to snap a pic of all 8 blocks, but they are looking great together!
Now that those blocks are done i can focus on the block lotto blocks hopefully to be revealed this weekend/next week.
My nephew is staying with us tonight and he is something else. The kids have had so much fun tonight :) Smurfs, then bed.
It's been quite a day, cleaning up after christmas and more water issues. This momma is exhausted and going to bed as soon as the kiddos are settled in. Til next time!
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment