Monday, September 26, 2011

New Block of the Month

I stumbled upon this website and found a BOM project getting ready to start. I caught it at the perfect time! It will last 1 year plus an extra month for finishing.

Today was the first block and i actually did it today. :)  Sherri at A Quilting Life came up with Block #1

My background fabric is from a 2yd quilters fabric from Walmart and most of my colors are a 97cent fat quarter from Walmart as well. The brown in the corner is actually scrap from a gift for my niece last Christmas. Looking forward to seeing what everyone else does and can't wait for October's block.

2 comments:

  1. Scrappy colours are one of my all time favourites. The wait for the next block is going to be a long one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Michele - the wait is always the worst in a BOM (if you keep it up to date of course!)
    Interesting fabrics - I like the background fabric!

    ReplyDelete